Greetings!


While I was  away from my country I felt all kinds of feeling anyone would  feel outside of his/her country. They were telling me it is culture shock and it is normal. During early years, I had a very lonely live, I could not join to the society. Feeling was mutual I thought , neither I wanted to join in nor they seem to accept me. After years I was able to join friends , house visits, gaming and movie going together.

During my early years outside, I used to receive letters from my Cahit Abi.  He used to send me chess problems, games,  math problems, poems etc. We still meet, he is my best friend. We used to talk about making a book about math and chess; never happened. One of the reason I started writing here is this dream we had.

Nature, math, chess all connected in my opinion. Some rules exists and  things go accordingly. Moves, events, steps everything connects  logically. To appreciate this connection always makes me happy. To understand how nature works, how you can arrive an idea using a train of logical steps in math, or how you get the winning combination in chess incite a feeling of joy to me. That is why I want o talk about some specific problems here in upcoming times.

cheers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog